Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G & J Diesel is hosting Big Sky Truck Fest on the 20th and 21st of June. It is a NHRDA National Event. There will be a dyno competition, Diesel drag racing, and a tractor pull(sled provided by ATS Diesel). I went to this event last year had alot of fun, as a matter of fact it's what gave me the diesel bug. The guys at G & J are incredibly knowledgable and are just fun guys to be around.

Anybody want to place some friendly bets on the dyno compettition? :$:

Who all is gonna make it????:peelout

·
Registered
65 Posts
It will be in billings and acton

·
Registered
205 Posts
Depending on if they get the trucks up and running there will be 3 or 4 from Kalispell going. I wont be, to far and work gets all bent if I dont show up.

As far as betting, I will put my money on on the Red 02 SB\QC Dodge from Kalispell. If its diesel only, that is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ill be there.... sounds like a blast...see if my pos can break 20 sec lol

·
Banned
516 Posts
is this all the people that are interested in big sky truck fest. im so freaking jacked for it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this all the people that are interested in big sky truck fest. im so freaking jacked for it!
Me too man. I can't wait, I'm hoping im low 12s or better of I can get my big sticks and injector lines in on time. :woot:

·
Banned
516 Posts
Me too man. I can't wait, I'm hoping im low 12s or better of I can get my big sticks and injector lines in on time. :woot:
you have that green dodge that it always at G & J right!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes sir! I'll have it on the dyno late next week hopefully! I have some 240hp sticks on the way and some .093 injector lines.

I've been thinkin about takin all the stock seats out and put a pair of racing buckets in to kill some weight off.

·
Banned
516 Posts
im just wonder...how much money do u have into that thing. due you have the full billit ats trans. im thinking about getting that and im wondering if its worth it to get all billit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im just wonder...how much money do u have into that thing. due you have the full billit ats trans. im thinking about getting that and im wondering if its worth it to get all billit.
I have right around $30,000 in performance parts/labor. Yeah I have the full-billet ATS trans. I boost launch at 20psi in 4x4 over and over and the trans doesn't care at all.

·
Banned
516 Posts
what about the transfer case..can it take it! how much did you pay for the trans!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what about the transfer case..can it take it! how much did you pay for the trans!
The transfer case doe fine too. I think my tranny was right around $6800ish.

·
Banned
516 Posts
i need a trans! but i was going to go without billit but i figure that would be stupid!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i need a trans! but i was going to go without billit but i figure that would be stupid!
If you're gonna upgrade your tranny you might as well go all out, if not for anything but reliability, and if you decide to go for big power you won't have to risk breaking your tranny.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Too far fro me boys...but I'm sure its one hell of a time. Look forward to hearing some times from everyone!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
The guys at G & J are incredibly knowledgable and are just fun guys to be around.
True that, if you haven't been, you should go. I wish I was still up there by them :$:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts