Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

201 - 220 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Following very cool

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I really love what you did there. I'd love to see what an 8.3 would do. And am kind of thinking I would love to something kind of like this. But I see that engine strapped to that poor old chassis with 8k worth of turbo's hanging off the side of it, and it kind of screams 106......SQHD.......B&J.........Molinari........ Maybe stuff one in an old 50's one and a half ton Power Wagon chassis or something.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do you feel the water injection will be enough to keep things cool? That surprises me, thought water cooler would be on the list for sure.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Are you waiting until everything is assembled and functional before you pretty up the under hood area or is it staying as it is?

·
World Champs!!!
24,263 Posts
Need to do a VE or P-pump swap!
preferably P-pump.
that would be a REALLY good upgrade for this build.
They're a tuning company, i.e. electronics. What fun would that be?

Do you feel the water injection will be enough to keep things cool? That surprises me, thought water cooler would be on the list for sure.
"cool" can be a relative question.

Pullers usually, or I should say often, just spray a lot of water. Time of the run is short enough 2000* is nothin'

·
Ducati M.
6,747 Posts
Gotta be careful with how much water you use though. It is possible to snuff the chargers with too much.

·
3 footin' through life
12,295 Posts
Are you waiting until everything is assembled and functional before you pretty up the under hood area or is it staying as it is?
How's that quote go? "We ain't got no time fo' that!" :rof Seriously though, the callout is in what 50 days?

Reactions: dixon700

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thats the kinda the lines I was thinking. I know mine will hit 2000 deg. at the end of a run. Be interested to see what this monster will do.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great build and can't wait to see this thing run.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Subscribed!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
That 4-link set up blows my mind. I don't think that I have seen one like that before. I am stretching my brain imagining the suspension moving through an arc.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet Odin's Eyebrow's, sub'd!

Reactions: Devilman

·
Registered
924 Posts
That 4-link set up blows my mind. I don't think that I have seen one like that before. I am stretching my brain imagining the suspension moving through an arc.
Looks to me that it is just leaf springs, with traction bars. The tubing at the back end is for the pulling hitch. Also a travel limiter above the leaf spring perch. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 12valvediesel

·
Registered
115 Posts
That makes sense

Looks to me that it is just leaf springs, with traction bars. The tubing at the back end is for the pulling hitch. Also a travel limiter above the leaf spring perch. :thumbsup:
That makes sense

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have got to follow this one! Really want to know what the numbers are gonna be on this beast!

·
Registered
549 Posts
How's it going?? Getting excited to see this thing run

201 - 220 of 655 Posts