Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Does anyone know the price, part # or both of the BHAF components?

thanks,
Larsen

B

·
0 Posts
Bhaf= Big Honkin Air Filter Hey Elephant When We Gonna Get Together In Taylor @ Tims Place

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BHAF= Big Honkin Air Filter

Rosenberg, Texas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beerplay what did you pay for your BHAF totally put together and all?

B

·
0 Posts
I Got Mine @ Coastal Diesel Injection Here In Corpus It Was 230 Bucks Took About 10 Minutes To Put It On Piece Of Cake And Well Worth The Money It Is An S&b Basically Same As K&n But Cheaper Your Not Paying For The Name If You Have Any Questions Call Me 361-815-6381

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i heard you can order the exact same thing as the BHAF from Napa for around $60, my buddy at school is gettin one and with shipping and customizing the housing he got for his and polished aluminum connecting pipe he is payin $135. i wanna see how it works with his truck before i buy one, what were your gains from it? also did the mpg increase or turbo spool faster?

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Check out the classifieds; one of the Mods is giving one away if you pay shipping..

·
SuperDuperMod
3,938 Posts
2790 is the napa number, 42790 is the wix number.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,443 Posts
Bhaf= Big Honkin Air Filter Hey Elephant When We Gonna Get Together In Taylor @ Tims Place
we have end of quarter coming up here at dell, so may have a few hours fri / sat evenings for the next few weekends.

after eoq is over, my schedule will be freed up quite a bit.

if you guys watch nascar, we can get a watch party going in the next few weekends.

·
Registered
393 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts