Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have a or no were i can get a BHAF for my 2001 dually i have been looking for one but cant find one (im not to good with the whole computor thing yet) any help would be great

and thnx in advance

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Try Vulcan Performance, a Cummins Forum Sponsor. They have the Outerwears covers as well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx and do you know how much around they are?

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Here is a link..

8) Filters

You can also post in the "Request Price Quote" forum and get prices from several sponsors..

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Moved thread to 98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion...

Yeah Vulcan Performance has some BHAF..also you might want to think about a nice Amsoil Nano fiber or I have heard you can get big filters from NAPA.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i just went a a parts house and got a Large cleanable filter for bout $40

·
Registered
38 Posts
i bought an amsoil dry filter i cant remeber the exact part number, i bought the filter and filter cover for around $80 it was a good investment, i made a heat shield out of a piece of diamond plate from home depot, i cut it and bent it to fit where the existing airbox was and drilled holes. If i remeber right i measured and drilled hole in the metal and used the nuts that are already inplace on the fender to hold it down. 1/4 inch 10mm bolts and some washers.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I searched around, did the "request a quote thing" and Vulcan Performance had the best price at around $40. You can call them 866-446-1043

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
i bought an amsoil dry filter i cant remeber the exact part number, i bought the filter and filter cover for around $80 it was a good investment, i made a heat shield out of a piece of diamond plate from home depot, i cut it and bent it to fit where the existing airbox was and drilled holes. If i remeber right i measured and drilled hole in the metal and used the nuts that are already inplace on the fender to hold it down. 1/4 inch 10mm bolts and some washers.
That's the Nanofiber 4510 filter. Flows more than the traditional paper BHAF and is reusable. Quite a few guys have gone the Nanofiber route rather than run disposable filters.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thnx guy this has been alot of help i just hope that maby one day i can help one of you:lol3:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
That's the Nanofiber 4510 filter. Flows more than the traditional paper BHAF and is reusable. Quite a few guys have gone the Nanofiber route rather than run disposable filters.
do you have an internet link that could take me right to that air filter.... I would like to see it and read about it????

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Here is my write up and part number of my BHAF...:thumbsup

BHAF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts