Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wanting to know about the bhaf.. what does it take to make them and if the are really worth the trouble to make them. id like to see pics and how yall make them..:thumbsup

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
I didint know pulling out the stock airbox and clamping on a new bhaf was so much trouble ....Dude there easy as hell to put in ill get pics in a few :rof

·
Registered
491 Posts
I didint know pulling out the stock airbox and clamping on a new bhaf was so much trouble ....Dude there easy as hell to put in ill get pics in a few :rof
hey bss how do yhou iike your BHAF i was going to go get mine tomoro but wanted to make sure it was going to be worth it

·
Registered
491 Posts
how do you l9ike it since you got the same truck as me did you feel any diff in the power?

·
Registered
491 Posts
already did that but you didnt feel any differace at all do you think if you got a differant cold air like afe you would feel any differance?

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
I love mine , spools faster then my k&n , hell for the money there the best thing since stripper poles :thumbsup:peelout

·
Registered
491 Posts
:lol3: thats a BIG 10/4 good buddy

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
I tell you one thing, you take a K&N which is 12"x12" and in the stack air box, and a BHAF which is open all the way around and you tell me whick one flows more air. Common sense tells you the BHAF wins hands down. I haven't seen any flow charts, but I would assume this to be true!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts