Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Have a K&N and thinking of going to the BHAF filter instead. Two questions-how much does it increase the noise and is the air increase enough to have to adjust the fuel flow to compensate.

Also, there are many treads (I've been chasing them) talking about free 12 valve adjustments to improve performance. Can someone respond with links to those with how to instructions, then they will all be in one thread (of course it will also help me too!!!)

Thanks, paul

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip...what gauges are mandatory..Mine is an underused underworked stock 3500. It's my first diesel and it's big purpose (other than being my midlife crisis) is to pull a three horse goose neck trailer (not long or hilly distances). I've heard boost, pyro, fuel pressure)...what is the recommendation?

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
EGT is a MUST, boost gauge is also a must if your going to play with boost too (which will have to be done eventually if your going to start poiring in the fuel)

KDP = Killer dowel pin

Check out the tech articles forum. loads of good stuff in there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts