Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a MAP sensor and power steering cap from Wholesalemopar - Genuine OEM Parts for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Plymouth.
After 3 weeks of not receiving anything I emailed and they state they were waiting for the cap.
Well, I told them to send the MAP sensor and forget the cap. After another week I receive the airbox filter gauge (the resettable type). Contacted them and asked for a call tag since it was the wrong part, and they made a mistake, in the meantime I bought the MAP at local dealer since I couldn't wait anymore.
They refused to take it back unless I pay shipping, and they state it's the correct part and don't want to refund.
How stupid can they be not to know the difference from a MAP sensor to the part they sent ? And it's a dealership

Of course a chargeback from CC is in progress now.

What a bunch of crooks, I thought they were a decent place, but I was wrong obviously.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have heard good things about MOPARFORLESS.COM, a lot of guys swear by them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well, if you wind up having to keep the filter minder, let me know, I might be interested in buying it from you.

The yellow button on the end fell off mine and disappeard.....

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Mass Air Flow Sensor

MAF? Is not a MAP.... Thanks for the heads up. I won't be ordering from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts