Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it ok to run beta 4.2 on a stock truck with a built tranny or do you have to have fuel system, injectors and turbo. my buddy has been running it with only built clutch and fuel system, so im thinking about running it. I'll have my fuel system soon just wondering if it is ok to run 4.2 while waiting for fuel system, injectors and turbo.

· Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
12,391 Posts
On the lower levels it will be fine, the stock lift pump won't fuel anything over level three on the beta, and I think you are really pushing it at that level. You have a new truck so you have that on your side, but the lift pump just doesn't flow enough.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Is it ok to run beta 4.2 on a stock truck with a built tranny or do you have to have fuel system, injectors and turbo. my buddy has been running it with only built clutch and fuel system, so im thinking about running it. I'll have my fuel system soon just wondering if it is ok to run 4.2 while waiting for fuel system, injectors and turbo.
You'll be just fine running it, but I wouldnt turn it up till you get your fuel system on. Because it will kill your stocker in a hurry, dont ask how I know:w:

You can always come try TNT:rof What the he!! I'll even bring it up there! :rof

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.