Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to the track this weekend and was hoping to try it out... So if anyone has it let me know :peelout
TIA

·
2,248 Posts
The only one you can get it from is Bob. There is a no sharing policy with the Beta programs due to possible corruption of the files. Just email Bob, but from what I have heard, it is on hold for the S-06.

·
Registered
40 Posts
what is the beta 4.2 how is it better.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've sent Bob numerous PM's on here and compD. Never heard anything back from him. Have all the supporting mods. needed for any beta's or TNT tunes. I had the 4.09 tune and took it off for the 4.11 and lost 2.5 tenths in the 1/8th mile. I with i could get a better tune back on my truck. Trying to get ready for TS. Bob, please help!!!!!:CRY:

·
Registered
67 Posts
i also down loaded the 4.11 and its just not as good i dnt think.:thud:

ive emailed bob and no reply,(sure hes very busy) and read some the other threads and its on hold for some reason.

·
Horseback Recluse
691 Posts
I believe the reason for the hold is they are focusing on the REVO & TNT tunes right now, but not sure. The 4.2 is awesome. I got it after using the 4.11 which I didn't really like as well as its predecessor, much less smoke. I've got smoke back with the 4.2 and the power, well there's no shortage there! :thumbsup

Justin

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wish i could get a beta tune on my truck or something different. i don't think the 4.11 is nearly as strong as the 4.09. It showed in my times Thursday night:CRY:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts