Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· USAF
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any VP44s that increase hp? I am starting to think my lack of power might be due to my VP44.
I am going to replace the APPS sensor 1st and see, but just incase, I would like to start pricing pumps and see if one is better than the other. If I can gain some extra power it won't be as painful.

Thanks,
Doug

· Wyoming Eastern President
3,063 Posts
So pump seems to be about as reliable as any but may not add any power at your level, do a search on here for the apps reseting procedure and that might fix your problem

· Registered
1,464 Posts
theres the dragon fire, hotrod, monster pump, bd pump. i know the dragon fire and hotrod add 100hp over stock, the monster is for people who run huge injectors and such, and the bd pump is 20 or 30 more hp over stock and increases mileage i believe

· USAF
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking to keep at a daily driver and use it to tow my 19ft boat and 40ft car hauler now and then.
Would like to take it to the track, but I just can't get through the 6spd fast enough. :doh:

· Vendor
13,010 Posts
stock SO or HO vp44 will be fine. spend a few hundred and get a box or injectors and you will be happy unless there is a problem with yours injection pump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.