Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Are there any really top notch tranny shops in Denver that can do upgrades other than ATS?
I have not had the best experience with ATS customer service.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Paul @ H&M Transmission in Castle Rock. He has done a few transmissions for me, including race transmissions. (303) 663 5578

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HM is closer so I think I'll go see Paul for a diagnosis.
What's a new, slightly built tranny run?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up going with H and M. Paul made me what I think was a pretty good deal. However, I've had a couple questions/issues as of late and his customer service has gone in the toilet. He will not return a phone call or email. I finally talked to him the other morning and he said he would call me right back and never did. I'm done with H and M.

·
Registered
19 Posts
High Plains in Castle Rock has always done right by me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There's a place in Lakewood off of west Colfax. Can't remember the name. Kinda hole in the wall but did excellent work. Could prolly look them up. They're the only one around there.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Highly recommend bob breeds in Greeley as well. He will take care of you with whatever parts/ tranny you want. Dirt road diesel just expanded from the springs to another shop in Denver they are top notch as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.