Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a chip for a buddy of mine that wants more power for towing and also guages. I cant decide on either a edge juice w/attitude or a adrenaline or even any others and just buying seperate guages. Its a 01 ext cab long bed dually 6 speed HO. Any sugestions??

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
either one will be great, or smarty

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
A lot of choices out there, but if you are looking for everything in one complete package, go with the Adrenaline/Pulse combo or the Edge Juice w/Attitude.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had the pillar guages on my 95 before so I decided to stay with them. Went with the Edge EZ as that was the range of power i wanted, something with just a little help. So far, I'm very satisfied with the results. With my fifth, I'm at about 21,000 gross.

Bill

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Either Juice with Attitude and get the hot unlock or the Adrenaline and you will be happy. You will have the low end power for towing and big power if you ever decide you want it :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hows the edge comp do with towing??

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Hows the edge comp do with towing??
The Edge comp is identical to the Juice with attitude, minus the guages. If you want guages, get the juice because it comes with the in-cab monitor,

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
The adrenaline is great for towing.U can set it for 1250 degrees and it want go over that,so u dont melt down anything

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
The adrenaline is great for towing.U can set it for 1250 degrees and it want go over that,so u dont melt down anything
Yeah, the Juice with attitude has a lot of safety features too. Fuel psi alert, boost alert and defueling, egt alert and defueling, speed alert, rpm alert, just to name a few. Oh, and the turbo timer and cold engine protection.:thumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts