Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Currently running the mods in my sig.

I think my next mods are the Arson III kit and rail pressure gauge. Was thinkin maybe 50-60 hp nozzles. Maybe Wicked's?

I'm wondering what the best programming options are?

I've heard the Smarty dyno #s leave a little bit to be desired on the 03-04s.

I've heard the TST or PPE make the best power. I've also heard the EDGE EZ, MP8 and Quad X2(pressure tune) stack well with the Smarty.

I have access to all of the above except the TST at wholesale (work at a autoparts store).

What are opinions out there on what to run?

Ditch Smarty and go PPE?
Stack TST with Smarty?
Stack???

I'm not just looking for the most power, looking for the best fuel economy and responsiveness.

I've also heard if you switch to PPE to go to the dealer and get the ECU reflashed before switching

·
Registered
564 Posts
I can tell you right now (depending on the size injectors you go with) that with a Smarty/TST stack youre gonna need way more pump than just a arson 3 kit. Well at least to run both to there full potential. Im running what I have in my sig. + a TST CR49 now and I have to turn the Smarty down to SW4, TQ4 and the TST is on P3, RP3, and TT05. I can not run either any higher or I drain my rail and it cant pick back up. With the 2 stacked its like runnin just the Smarty on SW7 or SW9.
When I get my dual fuelers on and Im able to use both to their potential I know its gonna be a crazy awesome stack:thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts