Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who would be good at installing a DPF delete kit? I was thinking of driving to Utah to have Performance Diesel Inc. install the H&S DPF delete kit along with the Edge Juice, but I kind of like the BADP DPF delete kit since they will offer the code upgrade as they are developed.

If I order the BADP then I need it installed here in AZ. Anyone know of a shop that can do it?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Talk to the guys at TruckWerks 480-838-1166. I know you live in Ajo and it is a hell of a hike to get up to Tempe, but they are good guys and will treat you right. Being a former ASE mechanic, they are the only people I will let touch my truck or race car.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Performance Muffler on 19th ave in phoenix...Russ is great and all he does is exhaust. he is the only one I trust to work on my rigs...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'm having Desert Rat install my Edge on Monday, and my BADP 5" DPF system is on order, with a ship date of May 1st. Desert Rat installed my BANKS intercooler and they also do alot of work on our work trucks, so they are giving me a pretty decent deal on the install. When I asked about the DPF install, they were't sure if they wanted to undertake that project. I'll give those places a call when I'm in PHX on Monday. Thanks again for the input.

·
Registered
316 Posts
AZ has strict emissions laws. It is most likely illegal for any shop to tamper with emissions equipment. For instance, I know they can't even replace a CAT unless the CAT is failed. Sux!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
That is correct for sure. We are not hear to upset any govt. officials....... only to help our customers.............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts