Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Best price on a FASS DDRP?

1743 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Explosives87
So far Genos Garage has the best price on a DDRP. 242$
Does anyone know of anyone with a better price than that?
Anyone know where I can get a good working used one?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
better off not to waste your time or money,,,, look up Fass DDRP or Lift Pumps in previous posts....

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
he's already said in a few other threads that he wants to keep the truck stock,:thumbsup:

just wants a good LP so the VP won't die:doh:

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Banned
544 Posts
Pay MAP price or no warranty

· Banned
544 Posts
FASS as well as other manufacturers have a "MAP" on there products that there product can't be sold below. If you buy below this set MAP you will not receive the manufacturers warranty.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
To bad that I havent install my cam yet, :banghead: I would sell you mine. The only thing is that you wouldnt have a warranty for it.

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FASS as well as other manufacturers have a "MAP" on there products that there product can't be sold below. If you buy below this set MAP you will not receive the manufacturers warranty.
Well, whats the MAP price?

To bad that I havent install my cam yet, :banghead: I would sell you mine. The only thing is that you wouldnt have a warranty for it.
How soon before youre changing youre cam?

· Registered
75 Posts
i put a ddrp on my 99 5spd with a edge comp box last week and i really like mine and has good fuel pressure 17 idle and 9 wot alot better than the stock unit and 242.10 is the best you can get one for and get the 4 year warrenty on it.
kerry 270-618-1883

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got it. Thanx for the review and the info.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
I am hopeing to have it change by the end of the month but I think that will be too late for you. Good luck with the quest better price. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.