Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering where is the best place to order some 50hp-100hp injectors for an 2006 5.9L

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
jbarker send him a pm:thumbsup

·
Registered
689 Posts
He's a good guy.:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Give Gus a call @ Farmboys Diesel. His number is in my sig. I have his 100 HP injectors and love em! :thumbsup Great injectors for a great price! :beer

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah i'm looking for the same thing also with fuel system .

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
yeah i'm looking for the same thing also with fuel system .
Give Gus a call man. He will take care of you. Hes got the airdog 150 that everyones been buying lately. Heck of a system :thumbsup

·
Registered
689 Posts
Be careful who you buy from. I just had the misfortune of buying some injectors from someone that were defective and they wont refund the money. So I would suggest making sure that whoever you buy from offers refunds for defective products.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Give Gus a call @ Farmboys Diesel. His number is in my sig. I have his 100 HP injectors and love em! :thumbsup Great injectors for a great price! :beer
GUS of course!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you ever have any issue with a product that you bought from Farmboys Gus will work everything out with you. A+ customer service :)

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
Any of the site sponsors can hook you up with brand name injectors at good prices. You could ask for a price request in the request a quote thread to help everyone better serve you.

james

1 - 11 of 11 Posts