Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get a mp 8. does anyone have any suggestions were to pick one up at best service and price.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hands down best place to buy the MP-8, awesome prices as well! send a pm to K2dieselperformace he will hook you up.

Home Page

·
Registered
69 Posts
:thumbsup Definately Kevin with K2dieselperformance!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Let me know if I can help:thumbsup

·
Registered
480 Posts
K2!!! i ordered mine from him on friday.. way cheaper than anywhere else i saw and awesome guys who will help you find what ya want

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I got mine from Rolling Smoke Diesel. Great service there too.:thumbsup

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i ordered my mp-8 from k2 appreiciate all the help. hopefully i will see some mpg out of it thanks again

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
i ordered my mp-8 from k2 appreiciate all the help. hopefully i will see some mpg out of it thanks again
Thank you, it will be there tomorrow:thumbsup

·
Registered
281 Posts
What Will just adding the MP-8 do? MPG, Power, both? Should there be some guages/monitors on the truck if you add the MP-8?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
It raises rail pressure and it helps mileage most report around 2 mpg, and power increase or 90-100 hp

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
The power increase is closer to 50-60hp. Most people are seeing a 2mpg increase. Gauges are always a good idea.

·
Registered
281 Posts
thank you for clearifying that. I am learning. I am still on the fence with chipping. But the way the prices of deisel are going I am looking to pull the trigger. I just don't like any of the Electronic monitors out here they all look 1980's Commador 64's. the A2 is the nicest

·
Registered
281 Posts
It is nice but it won't work for the 6.7. Plus for a few $$ more I can get a back up camera and GPS with the A2.

PS Sorry to highjack the thread!!!

The MP-8 stacked with the A2w/juice seems to be the way to go.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
The PMT does work on the 6.7 and has for some time. That being said the Juice/MP-8 is a nice stack.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Didn't say that in the description???? Thanks though. I will look into it a little more.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
You have to get the software directly from Bully Dog or from the vendor you purchase it from provided they have it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts