Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am sure this has been gone over many times here but i am curious as to your suggestions for the best mileage chip on a 04.5 5.9. My neighbor has one and is curious about improving the mileage. Not looking to get huge performance gains or to spend a ton of $$$. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
what do these trucks usually get stock? With the 37's on my truck & the spedometer being off a good amount still shows 16.5 or so on the overhead display (highway speed, about 1,800 rpm). Havn't had the truck long enough to do the math w/ correction for mileage & how many gallons it takes.

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,024 Posts
Ok i am sure this has been gone over many times here but i am curious as to your suggestions for the best mileage chip on a 04.5 5.9. My neighbor has one and is curious about improving the mileage. Not looking to get huge performance gains or to spend a ton of $$$. Thanks in advance.
I've heard that almost all of them boost MPG.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I imagine most of them do, but with the 6.7 the MP-8 seems to be the best for mileage. And being i only know the 6.7 i thought that some info from those who know would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts