Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best leveling kit... not gonna do the spacers i want shocks and springs and whatever else is recommended.. want to do it right! dont want excessive wear on steering parts so if anybody knows whats best please chime in! ive heard of kore.. are there anymore better than that?
thanks,
Derek

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
doa search on here as there are tons of info on what brands people like an use.....it should help you out....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have the Skyjacker kit. It came with a 1 inch rear add a leaf, so it is a suspension lift rather than just a leveling kit. The kit came with 2 1/2 inch front coils, lower control arms, bump stops, and the add a leaf. It did not come with shocks, or rear U bolts. It took that crap company over 7 weeks to get me the correct shocks when I ordered them seperate. I do not recommend the shocks. Go with Bilstein shocks. The installation was pretty simple, though I had a garage with a lift, and unlimited tools. It took me 6 1/2 hours with more problems than I could count, on account playing it by ear with no instructions. The front right shock was the biggest PITA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts