Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a intake horn today and need help what's the best intake horn? I have looked at shibby stage 2 with throttle valve delete? Or a wcc intake or black ops what's the best and I have egr deleted already

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
They will all give you the same performance. The look of them is the only real difference. I personaly choose the GDP version because I reall y love the design, nothing else.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I'm buying a intake horn today and need help what's the best intake horn? I have looked at shibby stage 2 with throttle valve delete? Or a wcc intake or black ops what's the best and I have egr deleted already
Dude that's a loaded question :spank:

All of the aftermarket horns are better than stock and IMO will provide about the same gains. Talk to the guys that make them and then make your own informed decision. You wont get anything but personal opinions on here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Dude that's a loaded question :spank:

All of the aftermarket horns are better than stock and IMO will provide about the same gains. Talk to the guys that make them and then make your own informed decision. You wont get anything but personal opinions on here! :thumbsup:
This is true! Everyone has their own opinion. So here is mine. The WCC is the way to go. Great customer service, awesome product and a great guy to deal with.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
I suggest any intake horn but a WCC. He's a cheap d!nk.

·
MOD-A-HAULIC
1,264 Posts
I like Passenger Diesel...

No injector line clearence issues. 6 bolting location , :buttkick: CNC flowed base, o-ring gasket & 4" Inlet and boost tube!

:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
GDP. Rich is great to work with. Horn fits perfect and looks and performs great.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i did not want to start a fight just opinions bc i am new to cummins and love to here opinins from yal guys that been with them for years. i think i have decided to go with either buying pipe guys used one or if i go new either WCC or GDP

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
yea i did not want to start a fight just opinions bc i am new to cummins and love to here opinins from yal guys that been with them for years. i think i have decided to go with either buying pipe guys used one or if i go new either WCC or GDP
:thumbsup: see your learning fast. Used is a great alternative. It does come with risks. but most of the guys on here are pretty decent. Atleast when it comes to that. Thread fighting is a whole different story. :hehe:

pipeguy: that o-ring on the passenger setup looks like it wld make removal and reinstall pretty easy. That wld be a plus for aomeone not wanting to go full bore with high boost numbers. I guess I'm just used to gaskets. Haven't heard anybody with those yet. They are s fairly new.

James at rolling smoke has always treated me great. Including taking a late night order and over nighting it. And of course Jaxon is the same way to me. I have not bought anything from shibby, but have spoke with him over the phone a cpl of times. Seems like he'd be a good guy to deal with as well. Unfortanetly Buck and I seem to rub each other the wrong way. But i can't say anything good or bad about his stuff, as i have never ran any of it. As mentioned below, performance wise they are all so close they might as well just be even. Call em up and speak to them. See who you like personally. You've got alot harder decisions to make in the future. Intake horn should be an easy one. Shoot, just buy like my wife does. Which one has the prettest colors. :rof:rof:rof:rof

Welcome to the lions den. A vast amount of knowledge can be had just my moving your mouse. Its really an invaluable tool for your future mods. :thumbsup:

·
Diesel Filled Veins!
5,401 Posts
:......

Welcome to the lions den. A vast amount of knowledge can be had just my moving your mouse. Its really an invaluable tool for your future mods. :thumbsup:
And a GREAT way to learn to burn the bucks FAST!!! :thumbsup: I can't even say how much this site has cost me and I'm not even a big spender like some on here. :spank:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
whats jaxons number and james so i can give them a call
Jaxon isn't a vendor. so open forum isn't the place. James is. Go to the vendors section and send him a message or look up rollinsmokediesel.com

Money. Thats funny. This place is a freakin money pit. If my wife only knew. :rof:shock:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Money pit it is....If you haven't made your decision yet give Jaxon with WCC a call. He is a busy guy, Leave a message if you can't get a hold of him. He will give great customer service and answer any question you have...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Gdp........

·
Registered
5,254 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
true i just found there website. i think im going with WCC but not for sure yet im gonna sleep on it

1 - 20 of 43 Posts