Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are many posts on this topic, but after 45 mins of searching for exactly what I'm looking for, I figure this is the best route to take.

Simply all I am looking for is a steering wheel mounted 2 gauge pod mount, with rail and lift pressure gauges. I've read a lot about autometer and isso pro gauges, but there seems to be no decisive winner. All I'm looking for in the gauges is a stock look, the respective scale ( 0 - 50/100, 0 - 30,000) and as simple of an electrical connection as possible. Don't get me wrong I'm completely capable, but I'd rather connect something than splice into O.E.M harnesses any day of the week. As for the connections to the CP3 and Lift, I do have a banjo fitting from GDP (from the MK-2 kit) which I can run, or is there another route to take, preferably one that I don't need a fuel pressure isolator?

Second, where will I connect the rail pressure connection / line? Again I do understand that I could run a line from a banjo, into a isolator into the cab, but I'd rather it be electronic up to the gauge. I realize this may not be an option but if you could steer me in a direction I'd appreciate it.

One last thing that I will mention, I have a Raptor 100 sitting in my room, just waiting for a good time to do the install. If that helps add to the suggestions at all...

Cheers!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,297 Posts
go with the isspro gauges, they match the stock
set up down to the needle and cap. what i did
on the low side is get a big line kit from glacier
diesel and it comes with a tee to put inline between
the filter canister and cp3 that you install the sending
unit into. the high side rail pressure gauge piggy backs
into the factory fuel pressure connection up by the
fuel rail.

edit - i see you already have a big line kit in your sig,
so i'd use the tee that came in the kit, if you got
it.. if not i'd order one.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I bought the autometer phantom rail pressure because it looks great and matched with my 3 other gauges. The huge downside is you do have to splice wires so I wouldn't recommend this gauge

1 - 3 of 3 Posts