Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need to go get my key fob re-programed to work on my truck. I bought the truck and the previous owner didnt have the key fob's but said it is programed for it.
Anyone work for dodge or like a certain shop in the SLC valley?

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Im not sure about anyone else. But my parents bought a 07.5 from Ken Garff W.V. Dodge and they have horrible customer service !! Just my .02

·
bla.........
816 Posts
go to larry miller dodge jeep chrysler on auto mall drive talk to mike in parts and he will get ya taken care of

·
World Champs!!!
24,255 Posts
go to larry miller dodge jeep chrysler on auto mall drive talk to mike in parts and he will get ya taken care of
I second that. My local dealer insisted I couldnt buy te little bulbs behind the AC panel, and that Id have to fork out $132 for a new one. Went there and they knew exactly what I was talking about. $6 out the door. I may buy my next truck there if they give me a good price...

·
bla.........
816 Posts
if you want a good price talk to Thomas Thorp <<used car manager>> tell him Erik Stone told you to come talk to him he is a no bull guy so i promise he will make you happy and if he doesn't atleast he wont try to lie to you like most people..... :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
bought my truck without keyfobs, bought 2 on ebay took to local stealership and they programmed for free, took about 2 minutes to do. I dont see anyone really charging to do this.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bought my truck without keyfobs, bought 2 on ebay took to local stealership and they programmed for free, took about 2 minutes to do. I dont see anyone really charging to do this.
Tyler,
Thats just what i did. Brad at southtowne dodge did it for free. I have just heard that some ppl have had to pay.

All good now thanks guys

·
World Champs!!!
24,255 Posts
if you want a good price talk to Thomas Thorp <<used car manager>> tell him Erik Stone told you to come talk to him he is a no bull guy so i promise he will make you happy and if he doesn't atleast he wont try to lie to you like most people..... :)
Will do, thanks. Hes there at LHM?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts