Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to me that my service dept. at community chrysler doesnt know squat bout the new 6.7 and i want to know in your opinion who knows their stuff?

a fast response would be much appreciated!:thumbsup

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have had good luck with Button Dodge here in Kokomo. But then again, I haven't really had any problems to speak of.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kincaid dodge in Lebanon, IN. Talk to Matt is service he is really cool. He is one of the boys.

·
Registered
771 Posts
x2 on Kincaid in Lebanon. I Had 98 half ton dodge and bought it new there and they took good care of me on that truck and I put it through hell.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Diesel guru at Champion Chrysler Dodge in Indianapolis -- north side.

Ask for Mike. If Mike does not know the answer, he will find it. Good guy to deal with -- he is a P-pump fanatic :woot:, but he does nothing but work on the diesels for the dealership.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the replies guys. im just fighting and trying to get my truk bought back with chrysler. idk but i think im getting fed a line of sh!t everytime i pull in there. ive been in the shop nine times now and am going bach tomorrow to get a new drivers door speaker. im tired of this, u would think that if u spend 40k on a truk you would get hooked up?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Not all the time. Some dealers sell it and forget it. That's why I've bought my last 4 trucks from the same dealer. Great service and if I need a car to drive while mines getting serviced, they'll give me a loaner.

Goodluck.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Diesel guru at Champion Chrysler Dodge in Indianapolis -- north side.

Ask for Mike. If Mike does not know the answer, he will find it. Good guy to deal with -- he is a P-pump fanatic :woot:, but he does nothing but work on the diesels for the dealership.
x2 Scott Logsdon recomends them. I havent had really anytrouble mine only had 2k miles on before it wasnt stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
mod friendly dealer

I work at Pedigo Chevrolet in Mooresville ,IN/ Camby,IN so if any of you guys have a duramax and dont have it to heavily moded our diesel tech will work on it no problem but since this is cummins forum this wont help to much for most of you. just throwin it out there

·
Registered
148 Posts
Button Dodge in Kokomo...I bought mine there and was not impressed with the scheduling aspect, they blew the first two appointments I had to deal with minor delivery issues. Cannot speak about quality of diesel tech but they do sell a ton of them. I am in Indy, about 6500 miles and looking at who to go to for my first oil change and to address the 8-10 CEL's that i have including the one right now that won't show on the key trick. Champion is on other side of town but would be worth it. I actually met the owner, great guy, while shopping around.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Button Dodge in Kokomo...I bought mine there and was not impressed with the scheduling aspect, they blew the first two appointments I had to deal with minor delivery issues. Cannot speak about quality of diesel tech but they do sell a ton of them. I am in Indy, about 6500 miles and looking at who to go to for my first oil change and to address the 8-10 CEL's that i have including the one right now that won't show on the key trick. Champion is on other side of town but would be worth it. I actually met the owner, great guy, while shopping around.

What side of Indy are you on? Lebanon is just a short cruise up 65.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts