Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

best chip

832 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  mjd91
what is the best chip for my truck?? iv heard edge comp and i just reciently heard that the smarty is the best brand to go with with the 99 cummins. just looking for the best deal
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
It's all about what you want. The comp box is a little box with big power and changeable levels. The smarty any time you wanna change it you have to plug it back in, the juice with attitude is almost the same as the comp but with a monitor that has all your gauges, and the quad adrenaline is like the juice but has more custom tuning options. Did that make any sense? :hehe:

· Registered
117 Posts
my buddy has the same truck as me with a juice w/attitude and mine has the adrenaline...i smoke him pretty bad. and he even jumped in mine and i got in his and raced and he still walked all over me so it wasnt the drivers...im glad i got the adrenaline

· Banned
544 Posts
Adrenaline with Pulse

· Rescue Tower
11,008 Posts
Sorry you can't put anything on until you install a quality lift pump and monitor fuel pressure...

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Mmmmm Cooler ranch doritos! As for modules or programmers that depends on what you want to do with your truck. But I agree first you need a good lift pump and a way to monitor your fuel pressure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.