Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Best Chip EVER!!

8287 135
i should prob have put this on off topic but...

lookie what i found on ebay. im thinking about stacking it with my comp and smarty :thumbsup:

eBay Motors: #1 DIESEL PERFORMANCE CHIP 2002 DODGE RAM 2500 CUMMINS (item 220394470831 end time May-11-09 17:08:09 PDT)

LMAO!! :hehe: :hehe: Just kidding

i wonder how many people got ripped off?
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

· Registered
2,665 Posts
I didnt no diesels had spark plugs

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
stronger (wicked) towing capacity!
smoother shifting (auto & manual trans)
tire turning torque!
extends the life of your spark plugs!

how does a chip make your arm smoother when shifting a stick??
how would a programmer extend life of spark plugs?what a scam. and did you see that some of the cars showed up to 75 mpg!!! holy moly batman!
:punish:

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
hell, i'd always heard that diesels didn't have spark plugs, guess i better start lookin for mine, they have 130k on em...:shock::doh::hehe::hehe::hehe:

maybe they meant "Cummings"?:lol4:

· Banned
544 Posts
I'm willing to bet they have sold a ton of them.

· DieselAutoPower.com
7,491 Posts
Sent him this question:
I have several questions about your "chip". How does it go about adding power to the cummins engine? Does it increase fueling/timing via extended parameters over the CANBUS? Or does it do it by energizing the timing solenoid in the VP44 like other "tapped" programmers do. Or does it modify the fuel and timing maps in the ECM? Those are the only electronic means of increasing power out of the setup. Furthermore, to achieve more than 65hp, a "tapped" VP is the only means of this due to the internal limitation of the architecture. Now for some of your other claims: "Save Gasoline" Didn't know I could run it in my diesel? "Smoother shifting" Didn't know electronics could vary the mechanical line pressure in a 47RE, or reduce friction in a NV4500? "Extends the life of your spark plugs" Could you please tell me where they're located on a cummins? Maybe they're near the glow plugs they have? "Dyno tested" may I see it? Provided I receive solid answers to these questions, I'll happily try it.
We'll see what the answer is. :lol:

· Registered
1,483 Posts
damn willis:shock: i've spent thousands of dollars on my truck and all i had to do was buy this $31 #1 performance chip thats so top secret they will not give you no information,or instalation instructions. i am so pissed right now:banghead::banghead: who ever is selling that thing is a complete dumb a$$

· Banned
1,252 Posts
im gonna wait till we hear from patracy and his answers to the question he posted, thats some major horse sh*t to sell a product that im sure does nothing.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.