Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna buy tires here pretty soon and was wondering whats the biggest i can put on for a 2004 3500 stock suspension? can i fit 295's? and is the BFG mudterrian a good wearing tire? i want a M/t that wears decent runnning on the road...do they even have one?? :lol3:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if i went 305 in a mudterrian i would fit with no rubbing? anyone done this? with stock wheels?

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
i got 295's on mine with classic 2 they have backspacing and they rub the mud flap but if they mud flaps werent there they wouldnt rub oh and there toyo mts they are supposed to be super good wearing tires and reallllllllllllyyy big load ratings lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
I just put a new set of Nitto Terra Grappler 295s on mine today. No rubbing. Fills the wheel well up nicely.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the toyo's...do they wear good at all? i would like to get 40,000 out of a set? possible with the the toyo's?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just got my leveling kit put on with Cooper STT 35/12.50 on stock wheels...so far im am very impressed with how quiet they are and the ride. I had BFG MTs on my old truck and I loved them but these Coopers seem to ride a little better...just my .02

·
Registered
47 Posts
Perfect fit - 285-75-17s toyo MTs

34.1" tall X 10.5" wide - no rub whatsoever, stock rims. Load Range E. Fills the wheel wells perfectly, quiet road manners...just a little pricey. I got mine at tread depot.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts