Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 H.O sixspeed everything was just rebuilt bottom to top but im ready to start putting power to it i need to know what would be the best fass?airdog? im not sure i also need to know if you get one of them system do the fuel filter canister on the block go when you put em on

Thanks, David Mason
D&D Towing & Transport

·
"I'll go all in."
3,125 Posts
They are essentially the same thing. One owned by the Father and the other owned by the son. Both make very good products(except for the FASS DDRP pump). I have heard of some customer service issues with AirDog, but either way you'll get a great fuel system/pump.

Oh and the system with the filter & water seperator goes together along with the pump mounted on the frame rail.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I agree this is the Ice Cream Flavor question!

It is mostly personal preference for brand, then size depends on how much power you want from the engine, and how that affects fuel.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i prefer fass, the filter and seperator are bigger intern having a longer change interval, and has a lower micron number meaning it filters smaller pieces of trash in the tank (as so ive been told). locally i havent heard much good of the airdog...so most run fass pumps

·
Registered
13 Posts
after the fuel pump, what should be next? mine is stock exept for the air intake?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.