Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on the best quality 6" suspension lift for an 08 6.7L Megacab? Looking to clear 37x12.50x18? Is tire rubbing an issue with that combination? Don't know if I need 8" lift. Will mostly by road driven maybe light off-road use. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
my boss has an 07 megacab that he just got back today from gettin a bds 6" lift, he is currently runnin 35s and he has all kinds of room, so i know 37s will fit, plus i have the same lift on a quad cab and i run 37s and still have some room.

·
Registered
325 Posts
kore technical series :p 5.5 of lift if money is not an issue

or a fabtech , superlift with bilsteins all round

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just insatalled procomps new 6" lift on my 07 6.7 quad cab and it rides awsome i uprgraded to the mx6 shocks which are ajustable its a great lift and you can get it at fourwheelonline.com for a farley cheap price compared to everywhere else it was 1250 shipped to my door with the better shocks check it out

·
Registered
365 Posts
Kore Performance,
Karli Suspensions

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just insatalled procomps new 6" lift on my 07 6.7 quad cab and it rides awsome i uprgraded to the mx6 shocks which are ajustable its a great lift and you can get it at fourwheelonline.com for a farley cheap price compared to everywhere else it was 1250 shipped to my door with the better shocks check it out
How much fabrication or cutting was needed?

·
Registered
341 Posts
im doing a mix kit....Its sittin in the garage waiting for the wheels/tires (tires ordering friday and wheels 2 weeks later) Most of my parts are Tuff Country... im gonna go with a 4" superlift spring and 2.5" spacers, Rize adjustable tack bar, custom dual steering stabilizer w/ bilstein 5125's, JKS Quicker disconnects, and dual bilstein 5125's all the way around

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I have a tuff country 6" and clear 37x13.5 I had to trim the inner fender a little, but it rides better than stock, imo

·
Registered
247 Posts
I love my Superlift and for the money I don't think you can beat them. I only gave $1100 for mine shipping and all. It came with everything needed including a trans drop bracket that alot of kits dont come with. I have 37x13.50 Toyo MT's and they only rub a little on the control arms but thats no prob.:thumbsup

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree you there BigDsCummins , I went for the Rize lift, but when shopping I noticed that the Superlift is the only one that had a correction for the driveshaft angles. Even the Topgun 8" kit didn't include a drop member.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts