Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two dodge rams 4500 and 3500 2011,talk about bad preferment's Just had to had a DFP 3600 dollars ,and having to do the 3500 now but am have them cleaned out for 700 dollars ,but the poor engineering that dodge uses is killing me they put plant steel nuts in for the sensors and with two different metals they are all froze in and you have to buy new ones.

The 3500 has a history of bad performing poor fuel mileage broke two tie rods, transmission when out in 12000 miles now having do the whole DPF sys. All that in a truck that should not have any trouble for 500,00 miles.
talking to dodge is like talking to a tree,or rock :doh:

I got 565000 out of my 07 just normal work tires brakes ets,but not with the new trucks Junk is what they are.

·
DPF Performance
39 Posts
I have two dodge rams 4500 and 3500 2011,talk about bad preferment's Just had to had a DFP 3600 dollars ,and having to do the 3500 now but am have them cleaned out for 700 dollars ,but the poor engineering that dodge uses is killing me they put plant steel nuts in for the sensors and with two different metals they are all froze in and you have to buy new ones.

The 3500 has a history of bad performing poor fuel mileage broke two tie rods, transmission when out in 12000 miles now having do the whole DPF sys. All that in a truck that should not have any trouble for 500,00 miles.
talking to dodge is like talking to a tree,or rock :doh:

I got 565000 out of my 07 just normal work tires brakes ets,but not with the new trucks Junk is what they are.
apologize for the late reply we have been going through ownership transition. if you still need any assistant please feel free to let me know!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts