Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Befor and after

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  jackblack99 
#1 ·
figured id post up some befor and after pictures of the black out
here is a picture of it back in 05 when i first got it, i put the stainless rockers and an exhaust on it.

befor

after

and for the record that is highway 39 in little york, there is little to no traffic....so no cars were smoked out in the making of the picture :rof:rof

lets see some more befor and after pictures

See less See more
#4 ·
just painted the stock ones, i want the sport bumpers but im not dropping 1,000 bucks on bumpers

#7 ·
Here's some before and after pics....

This is how I bought it in 07

This is how it's looking currently...not too much different lately, as far as what you can see, most everything is under the hood or in the cab...

#9 ·
good looking truck, i like the stacks, i put a set of black 5" turn out stacks a red single cab a few weeks ago

#10 ·
Thanks guys, it's a work in progress, probably like a most of our rigs on here! lol

Tyler, when you going to be at your shop on Sat? I may stop by if I get down there early enough!

#11 ·
how do you like those KM2s?? i have been kicking the idea around about me getting a set of 285s on my mighty max. because it has lil tiny all terrains on it now, need more bite while im in the fields and such and hunting. But i need tread life, i drive on interstate, a lot! and about to start driving to and from lima ohio every week :doh:

#12 ·
So far, so good! I don't have a ton of miles on them yet, but we'll see how well they hold up...they grip a ton better than I would have expected, in the rain, my old Hercules would sit there and spin at a light, these ones grip awesome on the pavement! Ride's a little rough, but that's too be expected, since I'm running 35's, and they're a mud terrain. They definitely work great in the slop, better than any MT I've ever owned to this point. freaking expensive though, only reason I bought them was because I was able to buy them on sale, for 100 less per tire than they usually are...

#14 ·
BTW, I liked the KM2's. Although I didnt realy like them in the snow, but I think a lot of that was due to my crappy steering!!!

Well, Im not going to show all the trucks...but more of Before and After over a few years time!!!

Here my truck that I put a LOT of miles on going to college

And my new baby!!!! Its not gonna change much from were its at now!!!!

And i guess you can call this one "The Girl that got away!"

#15 ·
did you ever get that tailgate fixed? it was F'D up the night we traded blocks

#19 ·
take a green scotch bright pad scuff the bumpers and grill spray it with selt etching primer, empliment enamil, and a coat of clear coat......and yours will be blacked out to!!!

#20 ·
dave needs to trade me wheels. i want black and machined wheels, but i cant decide on which ones, all the ones i like are 17's

#22 ·
dang i tought chaz's stroker would be the first to go down lol

#26 ·
mine has been down a time or two.. but it was voluntary.. not manditory. just wanted to get a few things fixed that i could have delt with. one of the last things was rough idle and intermitten miss. had an armature in one of my injectors wear out. supposed to have .0012" clearance and it had .0016-.0017" clearance causeing the injector to intermittenly miss and rough idle occasionally. but swamps went through em and they will be back early this week and im goin home to put it back together next weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.