Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you who have replaced the stock horns with something else AND still have one laying around. I need one for a 2012. Just to clarify I would like a stock horn.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really just want something stock.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I had to read this a few times. You need to add an “ and “ after else. Cause the way it reads now is like you’re looking for an aftermarket solution. Then, someone suggested an aftermarket solution. ( a good one too). And you reply that your looking for a stock solution.

So, to those reading this:

This guys horns failed, but just one. He is asking if anyone has upgraded their horns. If so, he would like your functional FACTORY horn.

I think auto parts stores sell very near factory horns. May need to splice harness.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to read this a few times. You need to add an “ and “ after else. Cause the way it reads now is like you’re looking for an aftermarket solution. Then, someone suggested an aftermarket solution. ( a good one too). And you reply that your looking for a stock solution.

So, to those reading this:

This guys horns failed, but just one. He is asking if anyone has upgraded their horns. If so, he would like your functional FACTORY horn.

I think auto parts stores sell very near factory horns. May need to splice harness.
Sorry I fixed it. It made sense to me:smile2:

Reactions: HeavyTwo

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I guess anyone who hates their stock horns should get hella supertones and then send me your stockers;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well I guess anyone who hates their stock horns should get hella supertones and then send me your stockers;)
I do like the Air Horns/Train Horns, however if I had either of them, I would still keep my stock horn. I think Ram could have provided a stock horn with more teeth. After all, you want the horn to reflect the image of the truck.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The Hella Supertones will go great with a rainbow flag license plate.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Train horns are not great for daily use, I installed a Klein 102 semi air horn. Loud enough to get someones attention, without being too loud for daily use. managed to make a mount behind the front bumper.

Reactions: Rhinopkc

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hav been using a WOLO Bad boy horn for years, i live in a retirement area with thousands with bad hearing , its a good attention getting , i haven't been flipped off yet lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts