Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I found a set just like these at my local Uhaul and it was a lot more expensive and It only came in a pair. Used a hot knife and cut the rails open and even with my impatient crooked cutting the plastic cover covered the flaws up and looks great. I've only had small light things ratchet strapped down wih them but try haven't budged yet.
I think mine are rhino brand but I don't remember

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
What about using the supplied rings in the corner of the bed. The you tie DOWN as well as ACROSS!

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
i mainly got the rail rings just for the cargo net i have, i use the bed rings when i load the bed with a bulky heavy things.

·
Formerly Az2500Cummins
1,540 Posts
I've got those same ones on all 4 corners. Moved from Texas to Arizona 2 years ago with my tool box strapped down by those. No problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I actually just installed these in all 6 pockets Wednesday. They look like they are gonna work great. Had to do a little tweaking to get them to grab the front stake pockets and had to put some shims in between the bed and the plastic bed rail cap to keep them from buckling the bed rail cap at the middle pockets. But like I say after a little tweaking and finess work they look great and seem to fit nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts