Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i need some advice from you guys the bed gate on my 2500 2102 model does not have a seal at all fitted from the factory and the dust entering the bed is a problem at this point as everything gets covered in it. i drive a lot on dirt roads here in Australia the dust i very fine and will get into every thing if not controled.

Does any one know if Dodge does a factory seal or is it only an aftermarket 3m type seal as seen on the net.

Also criuse control does not work the light on the dash comes on when the on off switch is pressed but no speed hold at all, i have checked the brake lights they are not on, there is not much mentioned in the owers manual about fuses for it or so may be the clock spring in the wheel any ideas would be good thanks.

Nerriga16
Deleted everything at 500miles much better now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Or on a second thought the rubber stick on seal for like window gaskets could serve your purpose. you could seal it up with a pair of scissors and a roll of that stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi iky04

don't take my reply personally, I carry mechanical items that don't like dust at all and it is causing problems.

The lack of a gate seal from the factory is quite a poor finished product in my view.

And yes I will source either a 3m seal or rafter market seal, thanks for your reply to this post.

Nerriga16

1 - 7 of 7 Posts