Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little fun in preperation for my bday and new tires...no where some of the vids on this site or youtube. Also dont mind my brothers description, he over exaggerates everything...I have yet to be on a dyno, nor do I think I have 500hp. :banghead: I keep telling him maybe 450.

Need to try 4th gear next time from what I have seen.

YouTube - 3rd gear burnout on 35's

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You auto guys always have to make it look so easy :lol4:

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
I dont have any sound currently but it looks cool :thumbsup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY old timer... youre creeping up on Gary, semielderly.... :sofa:
:lol3:

Emmett your only supposed to hold the brakes to get started... not the whole time:stirpot:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Emmett your only supposed to hold the brakes to get started... not the whole time:stirpot:
I know :S:. I was tryin to get the truck to go sideways like the second video. But hey go to do what you got to do. Still a good video tho :party018:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I know :S:. I was tryin to get the truck to go sideways like the second video. But hey go to do what you got to do. Still a good video tho :party018:
were yo trying to toast the stock auto or was that after the new one?:hehe::confused013:

·
Registered
736 Posts
it says the video is no longer available

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats wrong with holding the brakes?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it says the video is no longer available
If you are trying to view you tube through a firewall or something similar and dont click to accept youtube content, then it will block from playing any video.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
were yo trying to toast the stock auto or was that after the new one?:hehe::confused013:
Now freddy dont be jelous JUST because I hav a truck now :buttkick:. But man I hope that stock trans doesnt go with 4,200 with of parts in it :lol4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts