Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

BD triple dog and Edge J/A stackable?

828 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  BDGibson4
Can I stack and BD TD and an edge J/A?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
501 Posts
i dont believe soo. there both chips. you can stack a chip and a programmer like bully dog+smarty

· Wyoming BAMF
1,692 Posts
umm the bd td is a programmer, in fact it is the one you mentioned. Also I really hope you are saying you can stack a chip with a programmer like the bully dog or the smarty and not saying that you can stack the bullydog with smarty becuase you cant do that. You can stack the bddl with the juice if you like just be careful because they are both adding timing and if there is too much you are gonna lose the engine. I think Wade of NADP used to stack the juice and the bully dog before he ran the PPE programmer but I am not too sure on the one. A better stack would be an ez or mp-8 with either the bddl or the juice that way you arent stacking to timing boxes together.

· Registered
306 Posts
Can I stack and BD TD and an edge J/A?
No, you can't. The reason is they both get power from adding a lot of timing. Too much timing is not good for your engine. You can stack the bully dog with and edge ez or edge attitude with an edge ez.

· DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
3,160 Posts
dont stack the bd with an EZ it sucks i have mine stacked with a quadzilla xillerator and love it

· Registered
1,964 Posts
No, you can't. The reason is they both get power from adding a lot of timing. Too much timing is not good for your engine. You can stack the bully dog with and edge ez or edge attitude with an edge ez.
Yup. Double stacking timing is a bad idea....... especially with all the timing that a tune like CL adds.

If you want to stack with the TD, get a pressure box.

· Vigilante
813 Posts
dont stack the bd with an EZ it sucks i have mine stacked with a quadzilla xillerator and love it
Let me take you for a ride in my truck and see if you think that stack sucks. I think the BD EZ stack is great. When I put the EZ on, I gained 2mpg.

· DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
3,160 Posts
Let me take you for a ride in my truck and see if you think that stack sucks. I think the BD EZ stack is great. When I put the EZ on, I gained 2mpg.
its all a matter of opinion but the BD EZ stack made my truck run like crap dont know why:confused013: alot of people said it was because of it being an 03

· Registered
677 Posts
its all a matter of opinion but the BD EZ stack made my truck run like crap dont know why:confused013: alot of people said it was because of it being an 03
I have it on my early 04 and love it. I just started a thread though that I am wondering which CL tune is better.

I feel the 2.4.3 on extreme is hotter than the 2.4CT on the Larry setting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.