Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, the wait is almost over... we are shooting for a Dyno Days release for the BD Trac Bar Kit. The final process is the finish so we want to hear from ALL of you.

What color or finish would you like to see

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
two votes.... really? LOL

Discussing it last night and the topic of the threads came up. If we powder coat the bars, the threads can not be painted and will be exposed and quickly rust. If we Zinc Coat them, the threads get treated leaving the option for the customer to paint their color choice or leave them with the zinc look.

Thoughts???

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussing it last night and the topic of the threads came up. If we powder coat the bars, the threads can not be painted and will be exposed and quickly rust. If we Zinc Coat them, the threads get treated leaving the option for the customer to paint their color choice or leave them with the zinc look.

Thoughts???
Zinc all the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I like the idea of having it protected. Zinc for me as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
other

I voted other, because I love red and I am a bit partial and like to have my aftermarkets stand out. Black would be the second. Just don't care for the metal appearance.

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate all the feedback, it looks like we will be going with Zinc Plating just because it takes care of the threads but still leaves the option open for the customer to paint.

Thanks again guys,your feedback is important to us! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts