Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a used BD power pup for 200 obo is this a good price and is this a good addition to my bone stock truck:popcorn:
will it correct my speedo since i now have 35's:$:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
That's a good price and it will correct the speedo:thumbsup

Good starting point for your truck. Just be aware that you will regen a little more than stock, otherwise you're fine.

·
Registered
190 Posts
ya good price, and should be good for your stock truck. I got just a hair better milage with my pup on my stock truck.

One thing to note as well it that on tow, my egt's are LOWER then stock! But i always ran on performance anyways.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K2,
when the truck goes into regen is there a message on the OHC...

·
Registered
190 Posts
double post

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
You won't see a message. Set the overhead to display the mpg, when it plummets you are in regen.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol3: OK then i know when that is:thud:
thanks for the help guys:thumbsup

·
Registered
184 Posts
I found a used BD power pup for 200 obo is this a good price and is this a good addition to my bone stock truck:popcorn:
will it correct my speedo since i now have 35's:$:
You need to make sure it is the right power pup part# 42573. The 42566, 42567, and 42572 will not work on the 6.7L.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BK it is the 42573...by the way ya'lls customer service in on point:thumbsupthe guy i bought it from plugged it into my truck and it said mismatch something or other, so he told me to call the 866 number and if it would not work he would give me my money back. So i called talked to Brian(i think) anyway he told me to do this that and the other and voila it was good to go loaded the performance tune and about poop my pants when i hammered it :peeloutsounded like a screamin' banshee:hyper:
I ended up paying $175 for the unit he ran it on his 6.7 for about 9 months and then sold the truck. my apologies for the long post:w:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts