Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the power pup last friday(30thMay) drove about 340 miles mixed driving 75% hwy and 25% city well yesterday i get the good ol' cat full message drive about 8 miles and system ok shows back up continue home about another 35miles and all is good. this morning get in truck and you guessed it it is full again:CRY:. goto work it goes away drive to lunch and it is baack:thud:. coming home it said cat full service required:eek:hno: and CEL comes on DTC p1451 and p2463 which i cannot find:$:. So i did a mobile desoot with my Pwr pup and took a nice drive on the ol 2 lane and we will see what tomorrows comute brings:pray: I changed my tune from perfomance to tow i'll see what that does. Sorry for the rant:rant: Just wish i would have found this site before i bought the 6.7

·
Registered
667 Posts
I installed the power pup last friday(30thMay) drove about 340 miles mixed driving 75% hwy and 25% city well yesterday i get the good ol' cat full message drive about 8 miles and system ok shows back up continue home about another 35miles and all is good. this morning get in truck and you guessed it it is full again:CRY:. goto work it goes away drive to lunch and it is baack:thud:. coming home it said cat full service required:eek:hno: and CEL comes on DTC p1451 and p2463 which i cannot find:$:. So i did a mobile desoot with my Pwr pup and took a nice drive on the ol 2 lane and we will see what tomorrows comute brings:pray: I changed my tune from perfomance to tow i'll see what that does. Sorry for the rant:rant: Just wish i would have found this site before i bought the 6.7
P1451 is DPF system performance

p2463 is DPF soot accumulation

·
Registered
667 Posts
The 6.7 is a great truck! We as gear heads just have to modify certain things to make us like it a little more. Remove the DPF/EGR and you will love it! :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Even with the DPF problems how are you liking the power pup?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
muslcehead,
I really like the power pup it brought the engine to life:peelout...my buddy who rides in my truck just about everyday said it had a lot more get up and go from a dead stop:w:

Gearjammin,
i hear ya the DPF/egr must go:kill:
i will problably do it when i get back from my overseas tour that way by then the aftermarket should be full of goodies for the 6.7.

don't get me wrong I love my truck and the power just not the emissions crap:butt:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts