Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Ok who knows what all this consist of?I think its kind of stupis to pay $9 and $15 in shipping for something that would cost .50cents to make!! :bdh:BD-Power Dodge APPS Noise Isolator
I have the ATS version (sponge), bought it like 5 years ago, its not on the site, but it cured my transmission hunting 100%. I've done alot before I got it, like foil, cleaning the battery terminals, rewiring the APPS wire, new APPS sensor, new Alternator, new Batteries, 4 valve bodies, new TC, nothing worked, then I finally broke down and got the Sponge from ATS and sure enough it cured it. Its been on my truck for 5 years and the hunting never returned. Well worth the money. And again the overdrive hunting, TC lock and unlock NEVER returned after I got the ATS Sponge.

I'm sure the BD version is the same and should work, give it a try.
good luck.

· Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the ATS version (sponge), bought it like 5 years ago, its not on the site, but it cured my transmission hunting 100%. I've done alot before I got it, like foil, cleaning the battery terminals, rewiring the APPS wire, new APPS sensor, new Alternator, new Batteries, 4 valve bodies, new TC, nothing worked, then I finally broke down and got the Sponge from ATS and sure enough it cured it. Its been on my truck for 5 years and the hunting never returned. Well worth the money. And again the overdrive hunting, TC lock and unlock NEVER returned after I got the ATS Sponge.

I'm sure the BD version is the same and should work, give it a try.
good luck.
Yeah its a noise filter/isolatior i know what it is and what it does just not sure what side i need?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.