Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Any one know what discount peak diesel is offering?
It doesn't matter, if your a local guy he's always willing to help you out!

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Check out DK Diesel Travis. They are right across the border and probably make the best traction bars out there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Any discount hookups in the interior?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Thanks I was hoping for something local but I guess I will have to order it and get it shipped up here
Hey Travis we are in the USA picking up once a week. If you like, ship to our WA address and we can bring it in for you. If you have a part number and supplier we can try to save you some money if we have an account them. :thumbsup:

Cannot wait to see the new website. :thumbsup:
Wait no longer, its up www.bcdiesel.ca we are fixing a few bug and completing instruction and will be uploading the second round of new products in about 2 weeks :thumbsup:

What are you looking for or to have done?

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Might be up to you

I would suggest you (or anyone within BC) approach any of your local connections that you already have and ask if they would like to be included in the BC Chapter of the Dodge cumminsforum approved list of venders.
Discounts are up to the venders and appreciated by the members:thumbsup:
It would help if you had a BC Chapter cumminsforum id and sticker to display.
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/british-columbia/349094-order-your-stickers-here.html

If you find anyone interested in the "free advertisement" that the business gets by being included in the list contact Angus "BC-12Valve" at

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/british-columbia/488040-bc-chapter-vendor-discounts.html

Good Luck

Reactions: KGB33

·
Premium Member
6,745 Posts
I'm shopping for batteries, the Interstate Battery location mentioned in this thread is permanently closed.

BTW, called Polar Battery, they have a 650 CCA battery for 101, 130 for the 850 CCA ones, Edmonds Battery is 115 for the 850, Costco is 99.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I will look into it tomorrow
Are the batteries for the Dodge?

·
Premium Member
6,745 Posts
Don't bother, going to Costco tomorrow.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Apparently BC Diesel is not offering discounts to members any longer.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts