Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate electrical issues. At first I thought son's 06 had a bad battery. I charged batteries and left cables disconnected for a week and it started right up. Connected, the batteries will drain if it sets more than a day. I disconnected cables and hooked up test light to ground and neg post and light is lit so definitely a draw somewhere. I disconnected hid's and amp and pulled every single fuse but there is still a draw somewhere. Any ideas?? I'm hoping tipm isn't culprit but I'm out of ideas. Nothing obvious like glove box light or under-hood light stuck on.