Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the Baton Rouge or Hammond area?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Covington here, just east of Hammond.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Right here!:woot2: Work in BR and live in Zachary.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I live in Norwood and drive through Baton Rouge every day to work in Gonzales !!:peelout

·
Premium Member
18,679 Posts
i live in pineville. i want to go down to the track one week end. the ol'lady wants to see a couple of runs she has never been.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey Brokedown ! We will have a La. Chapter get together at No Problem Raceway on June 21st. Ya'll should come !!:peelout

·
Premium Member
18,679 Posts
might have to do that. what time do ya'll usually meet up? i might see if my cousin would come he is a member too. he's been to busy to get on he's been turboing the ws6.anyway i would like to come.

·
Registered
419 Posts
yea i live in baton rouge and go to LSU. Im actually from chalmette but it was wiped out during Katrina and i have been up here since then.

·
Registered
483 Posts
BrokeDown, I will have to let you know what time we get started. :beer

·
Registered
65 Posts
another covington member here.

daryl

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad to see

I would be interested in the get together at no problem. Please keep me posted.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i live in baton rouge and go to LSU. Im actually from chalmette but it was wiped out during Katrina and i have been up here since then.
You have a manual tranny or auto? I have the Edge and can't play with it due to clutch slippage.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn't think about!

I will be in Delhi at work on the 21st. I wasn't thinking.:CRY: Anywho... yall have a good time

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Yeah we should work out something for a get together in the near future. It would be nice to put some faces with the names and just talk trucks. I still live with my folks and we are building a house in Hammond right now

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey BigBusa ! The next get together is at No Problem Raceway on June 21st. We have are goingto meet every 3rd Saturday of the month. You you should come and have some fun !!:peelout:peelout

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah we should work out something for a get together in the near future. It would be nice to put some faces with the names and just talk trucks. I still live with my folks and we are building a house in Hammond right now
I am from Albany. Not too far from you.

·
Registered
419 Posts
la pipeliner,
i have an auto tranny

·
Registered
626 Posts
Still hanging around in Denham Springs...but work in Livingston and St. Amant

1 - 20 of 25 Posts