Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken the steel wheels, added tires, and altered the suspension?

I'm specifically looking for 35's, leveled, and base steel wheels on a 4th gen.

My truck is an ST/Tradesman. I kind of like the utilitarian look of the steelies...but part of me wants to upgrade. Can't decide!

Show some pics if you've kept your steelies...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm thinking about moving my 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers back to my stock steel wheels. I currently have them mounted on some black 17x8.5 Method Standard wheels and I don't like that they stick out a couple of inches past the fenders. I like the black wheel look though so I may plastidip the stockers - I'll post some pics if I make the swap.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking about moving my 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers back to my stock steel wheels. I currently have them mounted on some black 17x8.5 Method Standard wheels and I don't like that they stick out a couple of inches past the fenders. I like the black wheel look though so I may plastidip the stockers - I'll post some pics if I make the swap.
Can you post a pic of your truck with the Method wheels? That's actually what I want to put on mine...but the 0 or positive offset so they don't stick out too far

·
Registered
27 Posts
Let me see if I can find one. Wheels are off of my truck already, getting ready to maybe put them on the auction block.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Only picture I have of it -

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What was the offset and tire size?

Im keeping my stockers for a while, hence the reason I posted this thread. But, I like the Method wheels. I'd just try for a more factory offset

1 - 6 of 6 Posts