Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody used the banks quick turbo upgrade for the 02 model just wondering? Saw it last nite said it would make my truck spool up faster any imput

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well you might want to start with a little more information in the question. After that fill out your signature, try out some grammer and punctuation and we can get right on that question.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Need more information on your truck. Direct from Banks site

The Quick-Turbo will not fit 2001-2002 models with the HY35 turbo (automatic transmission, 235-hp rated engine). The quick turbo will fit the 2001-2002 models with the HX35 turbo (manual transmission, 245-hp rated engine).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the six speed truck. My sig. should be up now.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have the six speed truck. My sig. should be up now.
If you plan on doing the adrenaline, I wouldnt bother with this banks crap now. Spend the money on the good stuff. Youll see quicker spooling with any programmer if thats what youre after.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i run it on my truck, it does make the truck spool a bit quicker

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How big off a difference do u see running the banks turbo kit? Did it bring your egt's down any? Do u think it is worth the money or not?

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
How big off a difference do u see running the banks turbo kit? Did it bring your egt's down any? Do u think it is worth the money or not?
im gonna say w/ a stock turbo, no....spool up really isnt an issue...put your money elsewhere

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump Any more feed back please.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I agree with Gixxer 750...

·
Registered
13 Posts