Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can somebody help me find a link or the info of what the stats are with the levels that banks six gun with the pda has are. Like SL and then 1-6 Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Call em

you'll have to call em

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
126hp/290ft.lbs. at the wheels if I am remembering correctly. My brother in law has one on his and likes it very well...But he is going to remove it soon. He is looking to add twins and a lot more fuel, so it is time for manual gauges.:peelout:peelout

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a very good system. It doesnt dump hardly any smoke which is kinda a bummer but it runs really smooth and can do so much stuff its unreal. And really can get up and go when you put the hammer down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
level 1 is stock, level 6 is 100 horse, speed loader is 126 horse, 2 is 20% added power, 3 is 40% added power, basicaly every level (2-6) is 20 extra horse. I have the six gun with pda on my truck and I love it, levels 2 and 3 added about 3 mpg, level four it starts dropping but 4-sl is adding fuel and timing, level 2 and 3 is just timing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts