Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much does a guy gain with one of these? is it worth putting on?

·
Registered
186 Posts
dont waste your time, there are much better things to do with your time and money:thumbsup:

·
Registered
668 Posts
4" Exhaust

I have the 4" power elbow Bought it (and 4" downpipe) after my first upgrade to 4" exhaust. Did not know the 4 inch exhaust necked down to 3 inch before the turbo out let so basically I had 3 " exhaust still, that went to a 4" pipe. I feel the 4" power elbow gives me true 4" from the turbo back. I ported my power elbow some. If you get one you will see a flat area on it that bolts to an open area on the turbo exhaust oulet flange, I removed a bunch of the casting in this restricted area of the power elbow to improve flow more.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
If your intersested in a Banks power elbow I have one brand new still in the box for sale,I intended on using it but ended up getting a set of twins that came with a 5" downpipe.Make me an offer if you are intersested.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im interested. what are they worth?

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry it's sold

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I'm confused, do you already have 5" turbo back and twins...or is this for another guys truck? If you are wondering for your truck, it would be a waste of money, JMO.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have an hx-35 with 5 inch back and stock elbow. twins were in my plans a while ago just havent changed it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts