1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw that for the first time yesterday. Great concept, but I feel like the lip hanging down would be prone to snagging off road.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
I’m looking for one with a built in heater along with the transmission pan:( :stirpot:

·
Cummins Dude
2,773 Posts
No, you have to install the candles yourself.
With the limited amount of oxygen available within the housing, the candles usually last until spring.
All that smoke can’t be good for operation.

I think I’ll wait for the battery upgrade option.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
At that price one can install a diff pump and radiator cooler, more effective.

Gale does not know how to market his stuff to this crowd. Gotta advertise made from billet, billet what, doesn't matter, just list billet. gotta have nudie girls Lazer cut or cast into it. Lots of blingy chrome or polished aluminum.

Now the off roaders want 'em at any price so the girls can see their shiny butts. Don't need 'em on the rocks, never tow and never get over 5 mph.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Thats pretty ugly on the table, can't imagine it would look any better mounted up. I'd go with Mag-Hytec if I was going to change mine.

Reactions: Wowegner

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
All that smoke can’t be good for operation.

I think I’ll wait for the battery upgrade option.
There's often ash in oil, didn't you know that?!?

But you're right, a rechargeable version would be better. Especially for those who insist on never removing the cover, using the drain plug instead.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
P2609 Fanatic
1,834 Posts
I haven't replaced my current bling-bling diff cover in almost a year now, so count me in.

And "only" four hundred bucks?

Put me on the pre-order list. . . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I haven't replaced my current bling-bling diff cover in almost a year now, so count me in.

And "only" four hundred bucks?

Put me on the pre-order list. . . :thumbsup:

Dont forget - it will pay for itself at that price in a really short period of time - now carefully follow this quote -

"At $3.50 per gallon of diesel, Banks owners will save $251 in fuel for every 100,000 miles driven as compared to stock. Flatback owners will spend approximately $447 in lost fuel economy over stock, enough money to buy another diff cover. Those upgrading from a flat-back design to a Banks cover can will see a $697 savings in fuel economy over their next 100,000 miles."

Oh I'd say he's got just the right kind of marketing people on staff....:wink2:

Reactions: Electrojake

·
Cummins Freak
3,255 Posts
I like the Spacer kit offered but as far as the differential cover I will stay with my $150 AAM finned cover!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts