Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody running one of these.... I have bin doing some research and I'm going to pursue power in a different way then I thought before.... So I'm just curious if anybody has any info other that whats on the web site about the manifold.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
My buddy has one and he likes it

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have one and i like it. It did seem to be different than stock but don't really have any comparisons to any other aftermarkets.

·
Wyoming BAMF
1,709 Posts
Dont you loose your heating grids with the banks intake tho? If so I would think twice about that since you are in Colo Springs where it can get fairly cold...

·
Registered
209 Posts
No, i did not loose my heater grid. The intake is a direct replacement of the factory intake.

·
2,248 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
No, i did not loose my heater grid. The intake is a direct replacement of the factory intake.
I think you are talking about Bank's high ram intake and he is talking about Bank's big hoss intake manifold.:confused013:

·
Registered
209 Posts
You are right i was confused on what i was talking about. But i did do a little research just know and i think you can buy one with or without the grid heater.
Banks Power | 03-07 Dodge - 5.9L Cummins>>Big Hoss® Intake Manifold

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
You are right i was confused on what i was talking about. But i did do a little research just know and i think you can buy one with or without the grid heater.
Banks Power | 03-07 Dodge - 5.9L Cummins>>Big Hoss® Intake Manifold
On the big hoss manifold there is no provision for a heater grid at all. The High ram, direct replacement, will re-use your factory grid or you can get one of our ported high rams with a proted grid delete if you wish:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
could you price quote me one please.
Is this Jeff Barker.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Banks offers a high ram that is ported along with a ported grid heater delete? I did not know this. Whats the price of one of these JBarker? Could you PM me a price.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes it is. Are you looking for the Big Hoss or the high ram?
This is Chris Langford from Rome, Georgia, i bought some stuff from you a couple years ago for my F250. I was asking about the big hoss intake, i already have a high ram.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts