Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a set of oversized banjo bolts, and call me a tard but I can onlt find one of them under the hood. and it looks bigger than the ones I just got. If anyone can help me find these 4 little suckers I would be forever in debt! Thanks.

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found one on the bottom of the fuel filter, one on the injection pump which had a schrader valve on it. and one on the old lift pump have a FASS now dont use that one, and one on top back side of the fuel filter where my fass hooks up to. Am I missing some cause I still have 2 more banjo bolts.

·
Registered
2012 3500 CCLB dually 4x4 auto Mini Maxx w/Anarchy Tunes studs 35's 5" exhaust S&B intake
895 Posts
You got rid of them when you did away with the stock lift pump. One in and out on the LP, one on the filter, and one on the VP inlet.

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, thats what I thought. I just cant figure out why they sold me 4 when I only needed 2. I think im going to take them out and get the 1/2 inch line vulcan sells from the filter to the IP.

·
Registered
2012 3500 CCLB dually 4x4 auto Mini Maxx w/Anarchy Tunes studs 35's 5" exhaust S&B intake
895 Posts
That's what I have, and I am glad I did it. Getting rid of the banjo's really opens up the lines to flow as much as possible. A buddy of mine added the 1/2" line from filter to IP, and it dropped his fuel pressure 1 psi. That clearly shows a reduction in restriction and an increase in flow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts