Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well these are some of the next things on my list. What are the best parts to buy and where is the best place to get them. I have run Moog stuff in the past and its ok but for the price that they want for it I am wondering if there is something better? Being that my truck gets worked pretty hard this weak front end is just getting weaker.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i went to moog n my truck.. The shoul dlast 3 times as long as the factory ones.. the factory ones on my truck did not come with a zirk fitting so they could not be greased.. the moogs does and as long as you maintain them i cannot see them dieing anywhere close to the time the factory did..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Need to replace mine also. When I look around for them, I see some listed as + or - 1/2 * or + or - 1* which would help with the alignment. But where do I get the normal ones that do not have any degrees built into them? Dealer wants $140 a piece and would rather get a moog or something that is greaseable.

Never had a problem with alignments, so would like a normal one.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O'reilly's qouted me about $200 for all 4 in Moog. Where are you find the +/- ones? I haven't seen those. Also I wonder what they do for the alignment? Trying to get mine all fixed up. Got my thuren track bar today.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I am getting an alignment on friday so I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where did you get your Thuren trackbar and did you notice any difference in the steering/tracking?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it right from thuren fabrication. I am waiting for the first coat of paint to dry right now. I will have it on by the end on the week. Great looking piece. Everything is quality and he was very up front with the time line. I should know if it helps this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts